Weber State begins play in the 2020 Big Sky Conference Tournament this Wednesday morning in Boise, Idaho. The game at CenturyLink Arena will tipoff at 9:30 a.m. and will be streamed online on Pluto TV 231 and WatchBigSky.com with Jon Oglesby and former Weber State head coach Joe Cravens on the call.
It will also be broadcast on 1430 KLO and kloradio.com withSteve Klaukeand former Weber State standout and Big Sky MVP David Patten on the call. Live stats at WeberStateSports.com.
• Weber State is the No. 8 seed in the Big Sky Tournament after an 8-12 conference record. WSU finished the regular season 12-19 overall.
• Sacramento State is 15-14 overall and tied the Wildcats at 8-12 in league play.
• The Hornets lead the Big Sky and ranks sixth in the nation in scoring defense.
• Senior Jerrick Harding earned second team All-Big Sky honors and All-District honors. He leads the conference and is 11th in the nation in scoring at 21.9 points per game. Harding scored 44 points in WSU’s home win over Sacramento State on Feb. 6.
• WSU senior Cody John earned honorable mention All-Big Sky honors.
• The Wildcats and Hornets split the season series this year with each team winning at home.
• Weber State holds a 41-9 all-time series edge over Sacramento State, but the Hornets have won two of the last three games.
• This is the first meeting between the two teams at the Big Sky Tournament since 2005. WSU is 3-0 all-time against the Hornets at the tournament.